Sunday, August 10, 2008

Carseats are not baby-proof

... at least when they are taken apart for cleaning.  I was washing the liners when Nick came home and found this:
"Elke, did you know he's eating his carseat?"  Yeah.  I did.  I figure it's good for him.

Here's the damage:

It still works, I guess.

Rigby is too clever for his tiny frame.  He recently discovered that he can push a toy or box up to the coffee table and then climb up on it using his spidy fingers and wiggling his hips.  He can also scale some of the ramps on big toys.  Since these discoveries, he is on the look-out for new trouble.  As he doesn't care how he gets down (head first is generally preferred), this opens a new level of baby-proofing to be done.  But how?

I have made several posts today, so be sure to keep reading!

2 comments:

Our Ohana said...

haha I love the shot with his mouth wide open - he likes that stuff!
- Sara xx

Rita said...

I sure do love that little boy!!!
Grandma Jackson