Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Nap, the Zoo, and the Beach

Just a quick post of some family activities and cute pics:

Bethelle asleep.  Isn't she a beauty?  I love sleeping children.
Feeding the goats at the zoo.
Look at the face!  This guy belongs here.
This is where we go when we're tempted to turn on the AC.  
I saw this guy in the water and felt bad that he had such a little shell for his massive body.  {Body?  Is that what you call this?}
We touched him and the guy actually shrunk right up into it.  I felt like I witnessed a miracle.  Now if I could only perform the same trick into a seemingly-too-small dress...

1 comment:

Christina said...

I know what you mean about sleeping children. Before I go to bed I sneak into the girls' room to check on them and just sigh to see them so peaceful and still.