Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More Reception Pics

Only one significant thing has happened recently, and I'm waiting on a pic to post that. Meanwhile, I'll throw you all a few pictures of my lovely children. The couple that asked Bethelle and Rigby to be flower girl and ring bearer had a local reception for those who couldn't make the big location wedding.
As if I could dress them up again without taking several shots.
Her hair takes me half an hour. It must be documented.
Again, Bethelle followed the bride around all night. This time, she found something flower-girl-worthy to do as she followed: carry the train. The bride said it actually helped her quite a bit.

Curie wasn't in wedding garb, but she's pretty cute anyway.

1 comment:

Our Ohana said...

I love that she was the princess' little helper! What a cutie! And Curie is growing to be such a beauty, just like her siblings! Keep up the cute pictures!