Sunday, October 24, 2010

Playing Outside

This is my journal, and I want to document some outdoor play.  We will only live on our island for about nine months before leaving for San Fran, so here are a few pictures taken while playing lately.  The sun has seemed to really hold out this season, and we've been taking advantage while we still can.  The leaves are changing, but the rain is holding back.  Nick keeps talking about how great the colorful trees are.  Over and over.  To the point of annoyance.  He told me I could write that.  Love ya, Nick.  I tend to prefer the green, living trees.  But that's just me.

This helmet came with Rigby's scooter.  Also included were knee and elbow pads.  Even though the scooter is the three-wheeled, preschool kind, the knee pads swallowed Rigby's legs.  I gave them to Bethelle and put the elbow pads on Rigby's little knees.  Perfect.
 What a face.
 I can't remember why I took this picture, but I need to include my first baby in this post...
 This one is for you, Grandpa Frank.  You'd love her.
 I'll introduce you someday.
 Don't I look tall?  That is a first for me.

No comments: