Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mac and Cheese

You have a set of standard recipes, right?  I certainly do.  One of ours is Macaroni and Cheese.  I'm not a box girl.  We make this recipe.  I could make this in my sleep.  I probably do, sometimes.

Being made with real cheese (imagine that!), this stuff is pretty stringy.  So I started catching pics like this.
 Ha ha ha!  That first one was too funny.  These pictures have now become tradition.

 I told you that I make this a lot, right?


They now insist on taking pictures of the first few bites.  It is a part of the recipe.  And just a little tradition for us.  Isn't that what families are made of?

1 comment:

Marisa said...

I'm definitely trying that one. Sometimes I make a more complicated homemade mac & cheese that requires the oven, but that takes too long for a quick lunch so then I resort to the box...